Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · March 29, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Marietta) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Lake Murray, with its crystal blue waters, is the perfect place for camping, fishing, boating, skiing, and wake boarding.
- EOE/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans Employer.
- Loan repayment- Amount negotiable!
- Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
- Competitive annual salary.
- J-1 Visa welcomed.
- Marietta, Oklahoma, located near I35 and only one hour north of Dallas, offers a friendly, supportive community to residents and visitors alike.
- In addition, Mercy's IT division, Mercy Technology Services, and Mercy Virtual commercially serve providers and patients from coast to coast.
- Whether its strolling through town shopping for antiques or heading out for a peaceful hike, Marietta is a hidden gem in Oklahoma offering a great play to live, work, and play!
- Resident stipend and/or commencement bonus negotiable.
- A health focused work environment with a walking track and even a farmers market on site!
- A stable, team-oriented group with 3 physician partners and 2 APPs.
- Jillian Bush | Senior.
- Mercy includes more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, children's, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 45,000 co-workers and 2,400 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
- Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
- Just 10 miles from Marietta town center is beautiful Lake Murray.
- Mercy Primary Care- Love County is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join their primary care clinic in southern Oklahoma.
- Low volume inpatient work.
- Only 15 miles south of Marietta is WinStar World Casino, the largest casino in the world.
- This picturesque small community features annual events such as Love County Frontier Days where you can enjoy a small-town parade, 5K fun run, hot dog eating contests, live music, and then end the day with fireworks and a dance held right in the middle of main street.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME.
- WinStar offers not only gambling options, but also fine dining, big name concerts, world class golf course, and resort style pools.
- Mercy, named one of the top five large United States health systems for four consecutive years (2016 to 2019) by IBM Watson Health, serves millions annually.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Mercy Health Love County