Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · August 11, 2022
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Ada) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Support Staff: Day Shift: 1NP/PA and 2 Physicians.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3 months+.
- There are two types of shifts available.
- Night shift there is 1 Physician.
- Specialty Requested: Hospitalist.
- Beds: 12 Bed ICU.
- Location: Ada, OK.
- Licensed in OK - Clean DEA - BC/BE.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- 7a-7p with every third being 7p-7a or all-night shifts 7p-7a.
- Vaccine required.
- Start Date: Asap (Cred 60-90 day).
- Charting/Dictation: Epic.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Vacancy.
- Schedule: 14 shifts per month.
- Patient Demographic: Adults.
- The schedule is 7on/7off.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.