Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · December 4, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $300,000.
This permanent family medicine job (Farmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Farmington's strong sense of community and vibrant Southwest culture make it a great place to pursue a work-life balance.
- San Juan Regional Medical Center in Farmington, New Mexico, is recruiting a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician (Ambulatory only - No inpatient work).
- Sign-On bonus and relocation reimbursement.
- Competitive base salary based on Mgma data and experience.
- Easy access to world renowned Santa Fe Opera, cultural sites, National Parks, and monuments.
- Exciting Opportunity for a Family Medicine Physician in the Beautiful Southwest.
- This opportunity not only brings with it a great place to live but offers a caring community and hospital environment with a team committed to personalized, compassionate care.
- Comprehensive Benefits package.
- Potential for quality and productivity bonus.
- San Juan Regional Medical Center is a non-profit and community governed facility.
- Farmington offers a temperate four-season climate near the Rocky Mountains with world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking, and water sports.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by San Juan Regional Medical Center