Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 19, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A new family medicine facility is seeking a family medicine physician or pediatrician for locum tenens coverage.
- Reference ID: ORD-099377-MD-TX.
- The schedule is 7 on 7 off and shifts are 12 hours.
- Certification (BLS).
- Case Load/PPD: 8-25.
- Government: Yes.
- Credentialing takes around 1 day.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Board Certification Required: No.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing (3 months with option to extend).
- The facility is located in eastern Texas about 1 hour from Odessa, TX.
- Patient Population: Children.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Patients are children ages 8-17 and cases are bread and butter - health screening, assessments, and checking for injuries.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Bilingual is preferred Must have TX license but may be able to emergency license BLS BC or BE Cover the housing and food for the provider on their end Clean background.
- Support Staff: multiple MDs, LPNs, CNAs, NPs, medical coordinator.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago