Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 19, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The schedule is 7 on 7 off and shifts are 12 hours.
- Certification (BLS).
- Dates Needed: Asap > Ongoing.
- Support Staff: multiple MDs, LPNs, CNAs, NPs, medical coordinator.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Reference ID: ORD-099378-MD-TX.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-25.
- Bilingual is preferred Must have TX license but may be able to emergency license BLS BC or BE Cover the housing and food for the provider on their end Clean background.
- Patient Population: Children.
- Board Certification Required: No.
- Credentialing takes around 1 day.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Government: Yes.
- Patients are children ages 8-17 and cases are bread and butter - health screening, assessments, and checking for injuries.
- The facility is located in southeastern Texas, less than 2 hours from San Antonio, TX.
- A new family medicine facility is seeking a family medicine physician or pediatrician for locum tenens coverage.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago