Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 19, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A state supported living center is seeking an FM, IM or GP nurse practitioner for locum tenens coverage.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Government: No.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- The facility is located in a south Texas city.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Reference ID: ORD-098372-NP-TX.
- Credentialing takes around 1 week.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm with. Patients are all 18+ and cases are bread and butter primary care.
- Candidates must be bilingual (Spanish and English).
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-16.
- Patient Population: Adults.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago