Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · January 22, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Eagle Pass) is for an outpatient clinic.
- If perm is not a fit, why not discuss locum tenens, which is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- Health and Welfare options, dental, disability, term life, etc.
- Position: Permanent, Primary Care, Family Medicine Physician.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/permanent placement into this nationally recognized, award-winning healthcare organization.
- No Inpatient.
- This Family Medicine opportunity offers you the ability to work as a permanent employee in the highly desirable state of Texas.
- Ability to Speak Spanish is Requested.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Eagle Pass offers easy access to a lot of parks, as well as a short drive to the Border where you can discover "La Puerta de Mexico" the sister city of Eagle Pass.
- Job Number: TX1455.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- City / State: Eagle Pass, TX.
- Located under 3-hours from San Antonio, this area offers many activities to be explored.
- We place physicians in all states.
- CME Reimbursements + Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- Schedule: M - F, 8a - 5p with rotating Sat schedule between providers.
- Primary care and urgent care workman's comp, DOT physicals, auto injury, occupational medicine.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Facility: Outpatient Center / Clinic.
- Up to $250,000 Annual - Competitive Base Salary - Based on Skill and Experience.
- Foster Crown: Family Medicine - Primary Care Provider for National Private Practice in Texas.
- EMR: Contact office.
- Support Staff: RN's, Tech's and Admin Support Personnel.
- Procedures: Typical bedside capabilities of a Primary Care Provider will be required.
- Trauma: N/A.
- Outpatient Based Care Only.
- Board Certified Family Medicine.
- Position is Structured to Allow for an Excellent Work/Life Balance.
- Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Award-Winning Healthcare Organization.
- ADC: Over 10,000 patients in practice.
- Perm Compensation: Up to $250,000 base compensation.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Foster Crown, LLC.