Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · November 24, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Lubbock) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing need.
- Job is specifically for managing Covid patients.
- Must have an active, unrestricted TX license.
- Ongoing Locums Need in Texas.
- Abim, Board Certified Preferred, Must be Truly Board Eligible.
- Certifications Required: BLS, Acls, Atls, Abls.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Pulmonary Critical Care Fellowship Required.
- Patient Volume: 24 per day in ICU.
- Location: Covenant Medical Center in Lubbock Texas.
- Start Asap / 10-15 shifts per month or more.
- 100% Adult.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- BC Preferred, Must be Truly Board Eligible.
- 12 hour shifts plus night.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonology Critical Care.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.