Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · November 24, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Central Texas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent.
- Ideal candidate wil have at least 2 to 5 years of experience, but new grads considered.
- Ultrasound guided central line placement.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Location: Central Texas.
- Procedures Preffered.
- They have 139 stafffed beds (licensed for 153), and is a Level IV trauma hospital.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Video assisted endotracheal i.
- Patient Volume: 18-22.
- BE or BC.
- Our client is seeking a board certified, Texas licensed, internal medicine or family medicine physician to join its dynamic and highly-skilled group of hospitalists.
- Arterial line placement.
- Can license but TX license in hand preferred.
- Ability to perform the procedures below is preferred but not required.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.