Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · November 24, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Harker Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Ideally, a candidate that holds multiple state licensures is +++.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Additional Coverage due to Extra Volume / Covid-19 Surges.
- Locums Needed Mid December 2020, ongoing.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Seeking to confirm a candidate pool of Locums in the event of Covid surges.
- Specialty Needed: Internal Medicine - Critical Care / Pulmonary Disease.
- Must be Board Certified.
- 24 hour.
- Ideal candidates would have licenses in TX, OK, NJ, ID, NM, and KS.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Providers will be onsite at facility yet will do Tele-Health to the other facilities as needed.
- ALL Hospital Sites are set up for Tele-Health and only want providers that will be able to get to this location in Central Texas with a few days-notice.
- Location: Texas.
- The schedule will be TBD - There may be 8 or 10 hour days.
- All states or a combination of states.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.