Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · October 21, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Tyler) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Tyler, Texas.
- Facility Type: Level I Trauma Unit.
- Emergency privileging available for Clean Files, no malpractice or state board disciplinary history.
- However send candidates that fit expectations.
- Length Of Assignment: Asap 2020 >>>.
- Closed ICU & Most specialties are available for consults.
- Facility Type: Level I Trauma Center.
- Drive-In Candidate would be Ideal.
- Board Certified.
- Support Staff: 2 Advanced Practitioners on shift every night.
- Schedule: 7P-7A.
- Specialty Requested: Hospitalist / Nocturnist - only Internal Medicine will be considered - NO FP.
- Location: Texas.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient Only.
- Updated CV.
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist / Hospitalist.
- Patient Volume: 12-18 PPD (varies).
- Rounding on patients on the inpatient floor.
- 14-17 shifts per month guaranteed.
- Patient Age Range: Adults.
- Absolute / Certifications Required: Must have a clean, current & Active Texas License.
- Length Of Assignment: Asap >>> while client recruits permanently.
- Minimum Length Accepted: seeking at least 3-4 months consistent coverage.
- DEA and Acls or Atls.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.