Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Patient Population: All ages.
- Major Duties include but not limited to, physical exams, diagnostic tests and examinations, arranges for specialized care or patient referral as required.
- BLS, Acls, Pals, DEA.
- Must have 2 years' experience including residency.
- Copy of Medical License.
- Provide emergency care as required.
- Are you available to assist with an ongoing locum tenens opportunity in New Mexico? Since this is a government opportunity, any state license is accepted!
- 3 references.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Arranging follow ups, evaluate patient symptoms, designing treatment plan.
- Making notes of observation to be incorporated into clinical records.
- Dates: as soon as credentialed for 1 year (2080 hours).
- As always Medcare Staffing Inc covers your malpractice and lodging.
- This need is treating the Indian Health Services community providing outpatient services.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm.
This locum job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Medcare Staffing.