Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · November 24, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Primary Care Physician.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- With almost 100,000 residents, Lawton is Oklahoma's fifth-largest city, located about 80 miles southwest of Oklahoma City.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Northwest, the Lake Lawtonka area is popular for water sports, hiking and camping.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Day 8 Pay Rate: $83 - 95.
- 20-25 patients per day.
- Monday -Friday 8am- 5pm Lawton is a city in southwest Oklahoma.
- Tribal, religious and military objects at the Comanche National Museum and Cultural Center explore Native American history.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- The adjacent Elmer Thomas Park includes Lake Helen, a playground and paths.
- Here you'll find a number of museums and unique regional attractions like the International Festival, the Arts for All Festival, and the Prince of Peace Easter Passion Play, one of the longest-running Easter Passion plays in the United States This family-oriented community is also home to 80 parks and recreation areas and is near three major lakes and a large wildlife refuge.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Immediate Need for Primary Care Physician.
- Interactive exhibits at the Museum of the Great Plains include a trading post and a schoolhouse.
- As Soon As Possible (Asap) - 3 months with the option to extend.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Apr 28.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine locum tenen positions