Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 6, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Day 8 Pay Rate: $83 - 95.
- 20-25 patients per day.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- With almost 100,000 residents, Lawton is Oklahoma's fifth-largest city, located about 80 miles southwest of Oklahoma City.
- The adjacent Elmer Thomas Park includes Lake Helen, a playground and paths.
- As Soon As Possible (Asap) - 3 months with the option to extend.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Primary Care Physician.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Immediate Need for Primary Care Physician.
- Northwest, the Lake Lawtonka area is popular for water sports, hiking and camping.
- Monday -Friday 8am- 5pm Lawton is a city in southwest Oklahoma.
- Tribal, religious and military objects at the Comanche National Museum and Cultural Center explore Native American history.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Here you'll find a number of museums and unique regional attractions like the International Festival, the Arts for All Festival, and the Prince of Peace Easter Passion Play, one of the longest-running Easter Passion plays in the United States This family-oriented community is also home to 80 parks and recreation areas and is near three major lakes and a large wildlife refuge.
- Interactive exhibits at the Museum of the Great Plains include a trading post and a schoolhouse.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.