Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 6, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Family Medicine Physician.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- The schedule is Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, no weekends and no.
- Prefer previous Indian Health experience Family Practice Physician need in Wewoka, OK.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- The Indian Health Service in southern Oklahoma is in need of a Family Practice Physician for their outpatient clinic.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Wewoka is a city in Seminole County, Oklahoma, United States.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 8 Pay Rate: $83 - 95.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- It is the county seat of Seminole County.
- Any active United States state medical license will qualify for this Government opportunity.
- Founded by a Freedman, John Horse, and Black Seminoles in January 1849, Wewoka is the current capital of the Seminole Nation of Oklahoma.
- The population was 3,430 at the 2010 census.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.