Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 6, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- The Rex Museum covers local history, including railroad and mining.
- Licensure: Any State License Gallup is a small city in New Mexico, on historic Route 66.
- Period of Performance: Date of Award to September 30th 2020.
- Gallup gets its name from David L. Gallup, a paymaster for the Atlantic and Pacific Railroad.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- 10 Pay Rate: $88 - 100.
- The El Rancho Hotel located in Gallup hosted such legendary western movie star Kings as John Wayne, Ronald Reagan and Kirk Douglas, who often stopped their on their way to Monument Valley, where many Western movies were made.
- The contractor shall provide medical services in the delivery of patient care to the Navajo Area Indian Health Service, Gallup Indian Medical Center.
- Immediate Need for Family Practice Physician.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 8.
- Primary Care Physician Services.
- Hours: The Contractor will be required to work, between eight to ten hours per twenty-four-hour period, including days, evening and holiday.
- In the city, Gallup Cultural Center has Native American crafts and cultural exhibits.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- To the east, red sandstone cliffs dominate Red Rock Park, home to Anasazi archaeological sites from around 300 A.D. Here, Red Rock Museum focuses on Anasazi heritage, with displays of pottery and silver.
- It's also interesting to note that the famous song "Route 66" is about an actual Route that runs through Gallup.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Walk-In Primary Care Physician.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.