Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 6, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (PineVille) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing Timeframe: Active LA license and DEA preferred.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- Physician is required to round on the MLP patients.
- Smart is seeking BC/BE, IM or FP candidates to provide long-term locum coverage at a facility in Central Louisiana.
- Procedures: Not required (Lines and intubations are a plus and proctoring is available).
- Locum Rate: Competitive.
- Facility Beds: rong>.
- ICU: Open - hospitalists neither admit, nor round in the ICU.
- Patient Encounters: 25 on avg for 1 hospitalist and 1 NP, combined - 2-3 admits per team.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Staffing Model: 4 MDs/4 MLPs (730a-730p), 1 MD (730p-730a).
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.