Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 6, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- From rodeos and performing arts to space exploration and medical research, Houston is a city with a uniquely vibrant style and flair.
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Epic.
- StartDate: Asap Pay Rate: $88 - 100.
- Family Medicine Physician.
- Dates: As soon as credentialed - Ongoing.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- There is fun for everyone in Houston!
- Houston is a major city in Texas with tons of touristic attractions that will provider a great experience outside of the office.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8a-5p.
- Patients per day: 20-25.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- This truly Texas-size city is the ideal destination for traveling health care professionals looking to broaden their skills at highly respected facilities, while enjoying the city's cosmopolitan flair, renowned arts scene and wide open spaces.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.