Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Epic.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- This city has Pleasant Smith Humble to thank for, as he was one of the first settlers in this town who opened a post office in his home.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- The towns Motto is: "Where people make a difference.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Humble is home to many touristic attractions that will provide a great experience outside of the office.
- In the early 20th century, Humble was a booming oil town and thus attracted many visitors from all walks of life to observe this newly discovered commodity.
- StartDate: 04/06/2020Pay Rate: $88 - 100.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8a-5p.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Dates: April - Ongoing.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Patients per day: 20-25.
- Family Medicine Physician.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.