Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · January 20, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Fun Fact: The majority of New Orleans' French Quarter is actually Spanish in architecture!
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Enjoy the benefit of working locally, regionally, or statewide.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Delectable Cajun cuisine is also found throughout the city in addition to the rich cultural heritage that thrives in its buildings, architecture and landscape.
- Home Health Physician Job Opportunity in Louisiana.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- Visit the campus of Louisiana State University where an eclectic arts, music and culture scene flourishes.
- New graduates welcomed!
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Experience a plus.
- Flexible scheduling based on your availability.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Assessment Pay Rate: $73 - 85.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Conducting in-home health and wellness evaluations.
- Immediate start upon credentialing.
- Home Health Physician.
- Part-Time or Full-Time basis).
- The capital and second largest city in the state, Baton Rouge is a bustling metropolis home to one of the biggest ports in the country.
This locum job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Staff Care.