Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · January 20, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Wagon Wheel Park includes 6 baseball fields, 8 tennis courts and 5 soccer fields.
- Need: Starting Upon completion of credentialing - Ongoing.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Come to Fort Worth to see where the Old West meets modern-day lifestyles.
- This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 8 Pay Rate: $95 - 107.
- Urgent Care Physician.
- It boasts more shopping centers than any other United States city and an abundance of sporting pleasures and entertainment options.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Celebrating its colorful Western heritage, Fort Worth is home to countless museums, galleries and attractions as well as world-class dining and nightlife.
- Known to locals as simply "Big D," everything in this sprawling Texas town is larger than life.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Active Texas License While in Coppell, you can spend your leisure hours at the Andrew Brown Community Park, Denton Creek Park, Allen Road Park, Hunterwood Park, Grapevine Springs Park and Riverchase Park.
- A major center for banking, finance and oil, Dallas knows how to balance business and pleasure.
- Neighboring Fort Worth, which has been rated as one of "America's Most Livable Communities" embodies all the amenities of a big city, while still holding on to its traditional small-town feel.
- Basic Life Support Certification.
- Type of Patients/Cases: 45% adult, 10% geriatric, 10%pediatric, 10% minor trauma, 10% workers compensation, and 10% occupational medicine.
- You can also visit the Dallas World Aquarium, Fort Worth Botanic Garden, Southfork Ranch or the Dallas Zoo from Coppell.
- Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Schedule: Schedule will vary based upon location and shifts you decide to pick up.
This locum job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Staff Care.