Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Specialty: Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Family Medicine Physician.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- The giant hydrant was donated to the City of Beaumont by Walt Disney on March 9, 1999 for the re-release of the animated movie "101 Dalmatians" and is housed outside the Fire Museum of Texas.
- Dates: Sporadic .
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- At the time it was the World's Largest Fire Hydrant but it has since lost the title.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- Patients per day: 15-17 Home of the original World's Largest (Working) Fire Hydrant.
- StartDate: Asap Pay Rate: $83 - 95.
- The giant fire hydrant weighs 4, 1,500 gallons of water a minute.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- However, it does work.
- Schedule: 1:30p-7p or 8a-3p.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.