Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · January 20, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Experience a plus.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Assessment.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- New graduates welcomed!
- Situated among an abundance of lakes, hills and lush greenery, the capital of Texas is home to a diverse culture and is a refuge for outdoor enthusiasts and music lovers.
- Immediate start upon credentialing.
- Conducting in-home health and wellness evaluations.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Home Health Physician or Nurse Practitioner.
- Part-Time or Full-Time basis).
- Enjoy the benefit of working locally, regionally, or statewide.
- Flexible scheduling based on your availability.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Fun Fact: At 268,597 square miles, Texas is larger than Germany, England, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Belgium, and the Netherlands combined.
- Here you'll find an abundance of museums, restaurants, historic buildings, and cultural institutions such as universities and government facilities.
- Home Health Physician or Nurse Practitioner Job Opportunity in Texas.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Known for its vibrant and youthful social life, Austin is also home to Texas' high-tech corridor and one of the nation's largest music and film festivals.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
This locum job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Staff Care.