Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 6, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Western) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Caseload: 12 - 15 patients per day.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
- A Texas-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine or internal medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 12 - 15 patients per day.
- You will need to have an active TX state license for this position.
- License: Active TX state license needed.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
This locum job opening was posted
10 days ago