Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Near San Antonio ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Home to Texas Lutheran University, with Texas State University less than 15 minutes away, we are is an ideal location for the education-focused.
- Now Hiring Hospitalist Near San Antonio.
- Residents who are into watersports enjoy waterskiing, wakeboarding, stand-up boarding and river tubing.
- Candidate must be a board certified, Texas licensed, IM or FM physician.
- With plenty of natural beauty, tree-lined neighborhoods, our sparkling Lake McQueeney and the Guadalupe River winding through town, this town is a delight.
- You will be joining a great team of experienced Hospitalists.
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of hospitalist experience.
- Those who crave family-centered living will easily find it here with top-rated, growing school districts, including a newly built high school.
- We offer flexible scheduling to accommodate physician preferences - some nights required.
- Vibrant, active community that allows residents to experience the best of both worlds - a small town feel with big city amenities and even bigger city access.
- Dynamic and fast-growing community close to everything: San Antonio (40 miles), Austin (50 miles), San Marcos (20 miles), New Braunfels (15 miles).
- We are a not-for-profit, non-corporate regional medical center with the reputation as being one of the best places to work and one of the safest hospitals in the United States.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.