Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Missouri City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Caseload: 23 patients per day.
- Temp-to-perm position.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The assignment schedule is from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday - Friday, with no. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Charting: Allscripts EMR.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The facility's EMR is Allscripts.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active TX state license.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- A Texas-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer.
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday.
- License: TX state license needed.
- Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine locum tenen positions