Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- A Texas-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with no. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Assignment requirements include basic primary care procedures.
- Procedures: Basic primary care.
- At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active TX state license.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- License: Active TX state license needed.
- Temp-to-perm position.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine locum tenen positions