Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · October 19, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Procedures: Basic primary care.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active TX state license.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- A Texas-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Assignment requirements include basic primary care procedures.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with no. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Temp-to-perm position.
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- License: Active TX state license needed.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine locum tenen positions