Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · October 19, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Southern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
- Caseload: 14 patients per day.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no. For this assignment, you need to have an active LA state license.
- The candidate must be board certified or board eligible with BLS certification.
- A facility located in Louisiana is seeking a family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- License: Active LA state license needed.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Other Certification: BLS.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago