Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (near El Paso) is for a government medical facility.
- Must possess a National Provider Identifier (NPI.
- As defined by Medicare Part B.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Locum Connections of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Board Certified IM or FP Medical Director to join an interdisciplinary team of professionals who are dedicated to providing supports and services for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities at a Long Term Care facility in western, Texas.
- State of Texas medical doctor license is required.
- Must have current registration certificates from the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA).
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Locum Connections