Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (central Texas) is for an inpatient clinic.
- Must have current registration certificate from the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA).
- Experience working with people with mental illness and intellectual disabilities is preferred.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Monday thru Friday 8am to 5 pm.
- Locum Connections of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Board Certified Family Practice Physician to provide Locum coverage for an Inpatient Center in Central, TX.
- Must possess a National Provider Identifier (NPI.
- Must be licensed (unrestricted) as a medical doctor by the State of Texas and be Board Certified in the state of Texas.
- 3 months minimum locum assignment with possibility of extension.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Locum Connections