Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Alexandria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Staffing Model: 3 MDs/3 MLPs (7a-7p), 1 MD (7p-7a).
- Codes: Handled by Intensivists.
- Locum Rate: $185/hour (paid by Smart).
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Procedures: Not required (proctoring is available).
- Smart is seeking BC/BE, IM or FP candidates to provide long-term locum coverage at a facility in Central Louisiana.
- Patient Encounters: 25 on avg between 1 MD/MLP, 4-8 admits per night.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- Credentialing Timeframe: Up to 6 months, active LA license and DEA preferred.
- Facility Beds: rong> EMR: Meditech.
- ICU: Open (Intensivists available).
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.