Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen pays $110 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Wewoka) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Must be certified in BLS and DEA.
- Cell: 8am-10pm EST.
- Government Recruiting.
- 12-16 Patients per day.
- Majority of patients - Chronic Care.
- Outpatient Clinic.
- All travel and housing expenses covered, as well as malpractice.
- We will work with you to make sure every assignment you work through Harris Medical is a great experience.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible or Family Practice.
- Lab, Pharmacy and X-Ray on site.
- Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm.
- We provide the credentialing specialist that Reduces the time and effort on your part.
- "Experience The Difference".
- 3-6 month locums assignment.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- Brian Quinlin.
- 500 sign on bonus.
- If you have serious interest in this specific opportunity. If you should have any questions.
- Harris Medical offers an excellent referral program for any leads that go to work!
- Our vast experience in locum tenens is the reason why you will.
This locum job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Harris Medical Associates.