Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Coastal Metro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Ped Pud.
- Location: Corpus Christi.
- Tort reform has made Texas an attractive practice location because of the low number of lawsuits and reduced cost of malpractice insurance.
- Our physician group consists of multiple subspecialty services (e.
- The position offers competitive benefits and a compensation package that is commensurate with training and experience.
- A group affiliated with Children's Hospital, is seeking an additional (new position) B/E or B/C Pediatric Pulmonologist to join a robust practice engaged in providing the highest standard of care for its patients.
- Through the vision and generosity of its founder, Clara Driscoll, Driscoll Children's Hospital opened in 1953, becoming the first, and remains the only, free-standing children's hospital in South Texas with the first emergency room created specifically for pediatrics.
- Texas is the second largest state in size and population and the second fastest-growing state in the Union.
- This opportunity allows for a great combination of rewarding work along with a quality lifestyle.
- About Corpus Christi.
- The mild climate allows for year-round outdoor family activities such as golf, cycling, and tennis.
- The cost of living is low, and there is no state income tax.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- About Children's Hospital.
- Neurology, endocrinology, nephrology), as well as general surgery and surgical subspecialties, and pediatric radiology and pathology.
- Corpus Christi is a dynamic coastal city with miles of beautiful beaches, world-class sailing and windsurfing.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Since run the only Cystic Fibrosis Foundation-accredited CF center in South Texas.
- Our practice consists of a dedicated team of nurses, respiratory therapists, social worker, dietician, physical therapist and clinical pharmacist.
- Corpus Christi, Texas is a wonderful place to work, live and play.
- Children's Hospital is a 189-bed pediatric tertiary care center with pediatric specialists representing 32 medical and 13 surgical specialties offering care throughout South Texas, including Corpus Christi, the Rio Grande Valley, Victoria, and Laredo.
- We care for any and all pulmonary disease, with focuses in asthma, care of children requiring long-term ventilation, and cystic fibrosis.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions