Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · May 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Albuquerque) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package, which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Albuquerque, NM.
- We make sure we support our clinicians every day so that you can excel clinically and grow personally.
- The company offers comprehensive healthcare services backed by nearly 40 medical and surgical specialties at 13 locations throughout the city.
- DaVita Medical Group is physician-led.
- A care model focused on keeping patients out of the hospital and reducing re-admissions.
- In addition to the great outdoors, New Mexico offers its residents great places to dine, world class plays, and for the perfect date night you can enjoy taking the Rail Runner up to see the Santa Fe Opera.
- "Top City with the Cleanest Air in America", Thrillist.
- Enjoy Google Augmedix digital scribe glasses for better patient interactions and less charting time.
- The New Mexico landscape is more than just a desert.
- You have the autonomy to manage the care of your patients the way you feel is best.
- At DaVita Medical Group, we believe strongly in our guiding principles of being Physician-Led, Patient-Centered, and Clinically-Focused.
- There are mountains for biking, forests for hiking, and riverside trails for running.
- It is an exciting time to join DaVita Medical Group as we blaze new trails in coordinated care, setting the new standard in New Mexico for compassionate, cost-effective, high quality healthcare.
- The Physician Voice Matters at DaVita Medical Group New Mexico!
- Our group is happy.
- Top "Big Best Cities for Active Families" by Outdoor Magazine.
- Work/life balance through: flexible schedules, reasonable patient loads, and physician wellness are priorities.
- With over 300 days of sunshine per year, it is the perfect place for the outdoor enthusiast.
- Multi-specialties working together to provide continuity of care for our patients.
- Top 10 ranking for "America's Best Cities For Foodies", Travel + Leisure.
- We are seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join our growing team in Albuquerque, NM.
- Nationally-supported leadership pathway programs.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago