Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · March 29, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (East Texas) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Nice work/life balance with a doable volume of patients and plenty of time to spend with each.
- Location: Family oriented east Texas city with a thriving downtown area.
- Compensation: Employed with base compensation and very generous benefits package.
- Medical student loan repayment available, CME, PTO, relocation, sign on bonus.
- This is a strong team environment of providers and advanced practice providers and staff.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in East Texas, TX.
- Able to sponsor H1 and J1 visa candidates if needed.
- Opportunity: Medical clinic is seeking two Family Practitioners to join their team.
- Choose to work a the flagship location or the brand new location nearby.
- You will work 100% OP and can choose to do OB if you like.
- Two Family Practitioners for East Texas Clinic.
- Monday to Friday schedule.
- There are unique restaurants, shops, bed and breakfasts and many parks and recreational options like fishing, water skiing, camping and boating on your choice of three amazing bodies of water.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago