Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 19, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (East Texas) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Two Family Practitioners for East Texas Clinic.
- This is a strong team environment of providers and advanced practice providers and staff.
- There are unique restaurants, shops, bed and breakfasts and many parks and recreational options like fishing, water skiing, camping and boating on your choice of three amazing bodies of water.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in East Texas, TX.
- Choose to work a the flagship location or the brand new location nearby.
- Monday to Friday schedule.
- Opportunity: Medical clinic is seeking two Family Practitioners to join their team.
- Location: Family oriented east Texas city with a thriving downtown area.
- Able to sponsor H1 and J1 visa candidates if needed.
- Compensation: Employed with base compensation and very generous benefits package.
- You will work 100% OP and can choose to do OB if you like.
- Medical student loan repayment available, CME, PTO, relocation, sign on bonus.
- Nice work/life balance with a doable volume of patients and plenty of time to spend with each.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago