Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future.
- That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
- Albuquerque is recognized as one of the most culturally diverse cities in the country.
- PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke-free campuses.
- Albuquerque has been listed as one of the best places to live in the United States by Newsweek, United States News & World Report, Money and Entrepreneur Magazines!
- Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
- About Us.
- We have proudly been providing care to New Mexicans since 1908.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance.
- About New Mexico.
- Its ethnic diversity is carried into its architecture, art, music, dance, and cuisine.
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available.
- 36 hours of direct patient care.
- Our integrated healthcare system includes eight hospitals in seven New Mexico communities, a medical group, multi-specialty clinics and a statewide health plan.
- System-Wide Epic EMR.
- Albuquerque is considered a destination city for most types of outdoor activities with 310 days of sunshine.
- Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here.
- Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday).
- 20-22 patients per day.
- Albuquerque thrives as New Mexico's largest metropolitan center with a population of 700,000.
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions.
- A truly diverse and multicultural city, Albuquerque offers you and your family a great variety of activities and entertainment including national theater productions, sporting events, golf courses ranked among the best in the country, the largest hot air balloon festival in the United States, American Indian Cultural activities and much more.
- 4 hours of administrative time per week.
- New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle.
- The Presbyterian Medical Group employs more than 900 primary care and specialty providers and we are growing.
- Add in Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places and experiences that make this state great.
- Each primary care clinic in Albuquerque offers on-site clinical pharmacists, behavioral health clinicians, care managers, and case managers through the Level III Ncqa Accredited Patient-Centered Medical Home (Pcmh) Team.
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system based in Albuquerque, New Mexico (ABQ).
- CME allowance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New Mexico.
- Presbyterian Medical Group seeks a BE/BC Family Medicine trained physician to join our Primary Care division.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago