Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · May 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
- The Presbyterian Medical Group employs more than 900 primary care and specialty providers and we are growing.
- PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke-free campuses.
- CME allowance.
- 36 hours of direct patient care.
- Its ethnic diversity is carried into its architecture, art, music, dance, and cuisine.
- 4 hours of administrative time per week.
- We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future.
- System-Wide Epic EMR.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New Mexico.
- About Us.
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system based in Albuquerque, New Mexico (ABQ).
- New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle.
- Albuquerque thrives as New Mexico's largest metropolitan center with a population of 700,000.
- About New Mexico.
- We have proudly been providing care to New Mexicans since 1908.
- Albuquerque is considered a destination city for most types of outdoor activities with 310 days of sunshine.
- A truly diverse and multicultural city, Albuquerque offers you and your family a great variety of activities and entertainment including national theater productions, sporting events, golf courses ranked among the best in the country, the largest hot air balloon festival in the United States, American Indian Cultural activities and much more.
- Albuquerque is recognized as one of the most culturally diverse cities in the country.
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Albuquerque has been listed as one of the best places to live in the United States by Newsweek, United States News & World Report, Money and Entrepreneur Magazines!
- 20-22 patients per day.
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available.
- Add in Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places and experiences that make this state great.
- Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday).
- Presbyterian Medical Group seeks a BE/BC Family Medicine trained physician to join our Primary Care division.
- Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here.
- Each primary care clinic in Albuquerque offers on-site clinical pharmacists, behavioral health clinicians, care managers, and case managers through the Level III Ncqa Accredited Patient-Centered Medical Home (Pcmh) Team.
- Our integrated healthcare system includes eight hospitals in seven New Mexico communities, a medical group, multi-specialty clinics and a statewide health plan.
- That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago