Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- About Us.
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available.
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system based in Albuquerque, New Mexico (ABQ).
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Presbyterian Medical Group seeks a BE/BC Family Medicine trained physician to join our Primary Care division.
- Albuquerque is recognized as one of the most culturally diverse cities in the country.
- New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle.
- Our integrated healthcare system includes eight hospitals in seven New Mexico communities, a medical group, multi-specialty clinics and a statewide health plan.
- System-Wide Epic EMR.
- 36 hours of direct patient care.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance.
- CME allowance.
- PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke-free campuses.
- Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
- Albuquerque is considered a destination city for most types of outdoor activities with 310 days of sunshine.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New Mexico.
- 20-22 patients per day.
- We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future.
- About New Mexico.
- 4 hours of administrative time per week.
- That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
- Albuquerque thrives as New Mexico's largest metropolitan center with a population of 700,000.
- Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here.
- The Presbyterian Medical Group employs more than 900 primary care and specialty providers and we are growing.
- Each primary care clinic in Albuquerque offers on-site clinical pharmacists, behavioral health clinicians, care managers, and case managers through the Level III Ncqa Accredited Patient-Centered Medical Home (Pcmh) Team.
- Add in Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places and experiences that make this state great.
- Its ethnic diversity is carried into its architecture, art, music, dance, and cuisine.
- A truly diverse and multicultural city, Albuquerque offers you and your family a great variety of activities and entertainment including national theater productions, sporting events, golf courses ranked among the best in the country, the largest hot air balloon festival in the United States, American Indian Cultural activities and much more.
- Albuquerque has been listed as one of the best places to live in the United States by Newsweek, United States News & World Report, Money and Entrepreneur Magazines!
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions.
- Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday).
- We have proudly been providing care to New Mexicans since 1908.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago