Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (East Texas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Conveniently located in Texas' famed "Hill Country" just an hour south of Dallas on I-35.
- Or maybe you'd prefer to spend your leisure time in town enjoying friendly people, safe neighborhoods and a real sense of community.
- It's location affords easy access to DFW International Airport as well as world-class sports, culture, shopping and entertainment.
- Lake Whitney, one of the most attractive lakes in north/central Texas, is only 20 minutes away.
- Traditional setting, Anticipated.
- Family Practitioner for Traditional IP/OP Position - 1 hour South of Dallas, Hill Country.
- Opportunity: We are searching for a BC/BE (if coming out of training) Family Medicine physician to join a hospital owned practice.
- Make your mark in this collaborative practice and truly have an impact on patients' lives.
- Hospital employed.
- Compensation: Base salary with incentive compensation, Sign-on and/or commencement bonuses, Relocation and CME expenses, Medical education stipends for residents, Medical education loan repayment assistance for practicing physicians, And remember, Texas is a Tort Reform state with NO Personal Income TAX!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in East Texas, TX.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago