Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · December 1, 2022
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Albuquerque) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Add in Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places and experiences that make this state great.
- House Calls Physician - Albuquerque, NM.
- Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
- We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future.
- From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of eight hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group with more than 800 physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- In addition to House Calls, our providers can refer to Hospital at Home which was designed to provide hospital level care at home to reduce readmission to the hospital.
- Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday).
- Expected work scheduled: Mon-Friday 8-5pm, the schedule can flux.
- For the outdoor enthusiast, there is immediate access to skiing, mountain biking, hiking, river rafting, rock climbing and other sports along with a regional airport that allows easy access and weekend getaways.
- About New Mexico.
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available.
- Not expected to be on.
- That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
- New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle.
- PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke-free campuses.
- Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.
- New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and enjoy an active lifestyle.
- The Presbyterian House Calls Program seeks a Primary Care, Family Medicine, or Internist trained physician to join our House Calls Team.
- CME allowance.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Requires confidence to make clinical judgements independently.
- Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements or open yourself up to the expansive sky.
- Very cohesive team can help support when out in the field.
- This is a full-time position with our employed provider group, Presbyterian Medical Group.
- After 5.
- Expected to see 5 to 6 patients daily.
- About Us.
- Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here.
- The House Calls Team provides primary and urgent care services, and hospital follow up to patients in their home or at assisted living facilities.
- Located at 7,000 feet in the southern Rocky Mountains, Santa Fe is the capitol of New Mexico and is one of the greatest destination cities of the world.
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Albuquerque, NM.
- Nationally recognized program for House Calls and Palliative Care.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago