Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Dallas -.1 Ranked Metro City in Texas.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Texas.
- 230,000 to $250,000 Salary &.8211.
- M-F Schedule.
- 5 Professional Sports Teams, 200 Golf Courses, Top Rated Shopping Malls/Centers.
- Join A Leader IN Preventative & Proactive Medicine.
- NO State Income TAX!
- Employed Model w/ Future Equity/Ownership Options.
- Commensurate w/ Experience.
- APP Assistance.
- No Medicare, No Medicaid, No HMOs, No PPOs.
- Dallas/FT Worth.
- Live & Work IN Metro Dallas/FT.
- Growth and increasing demand have opened the door for a primary care physician to join this 14-year-old practice and care for patients from across the United States and around the world.
- Home to 22 Fortune 500 Companies &.8211.
- Concierge & Executive Medicine.
- Please reference: FP 7800.
- Exxon Mobil, Kimberly-Clark, AT, Southwest Airlines, Texas Instruments.
- Outpatient Only.
- Located in one of the most sought-after metropolitan cities in the country, this opportunity is a perfect choice for a balanced " Quality of Life " and " Quality of Practice ".
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago