Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Albuquerque) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lovelace Health systems built the city's first hospital and since our organization was founded over been committed to serving our community and creating the best quality of life possible for the patients we serve.
- 401K employer match, contribution, and deferred compensation.
- Annual Continuing Medical Education Allowance.
- Ability to explain medical procedures and plan of care to patients and their families.
- Since 2013 Albuquerque has been mentioned and recognized over 175 times for the climate, culture, cost of living, biking and hiking trails, and best places to live, among other noteworthy mentions.
- Diagnose andtreat chronic and acute conditions of patients.
- Paid time off (PTO).
- Currently, Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- A winter ski trip is always within a few hours' drive and natural hot springs are sprinkled throughout the state.
- With a reasonable cost of living and housing, a variety of cuisine to explore, and traffic mild enough to get across town in 15 minutes.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Adherence and knowledge of laws to internal medicine, including Hippa.
- Uphold excellent bedside manners and ability to create a great patient experience.
- As we grow to best serve the needs of our communities we are excited to add a Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Geriatrician Physician to our care team!
- Generous Sign-on Bonus.
- About Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Document patient care services by charting and maintaining records in Epic.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Albuquerque, NM.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision.
- Educating patients about Healthy Lifestyle behaviors Prescribe treatment and medications based upon Aafp clinical guidelines.
- Lovelace Medical Group is now hiring a Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Geriatrician Physician in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Provide clinical care to patients in accordance with regulations to include but not limited to obtaining patient history, ordering labs, diagnostic studies, and arranging referrals.
- Provide preventive care in an effort to prevent illness or disease.
- Life insurance options and both short-term and long-term disability programs.
- With over 26 locations throughout the state of New Mexico and over 300,000 visits in 2017 alone, we are a growing Medical Group with a bright future ahead of us.
- 3 years or more of experience in a similar role.
- Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke-free campuses.
- The best part is that the state of New Mexico is a lesser known treasure.
- Lovelace Medical Group is a multispecialty provider group, inclusive of clinics, doctors and advanced practice providers in a broad range of specialties and primary care.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Nationally competitive salary.
- Communicate effectively with physicians and medical staff to coordinated care.
- Lovelace was identified in Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work in Healthcare 2017, deemed a New Mexico Family-Friendly Workplace, and recognized as a Patient-Centered Medical Home among other awards.
- Free Health and Wellness programs available to all Lovelace employees.
- Successful completion of an accredited Family Medicine Residency.
- Attends departmental meetings and professional training sessions as requested.
- Albuquerque is a charming city rich in culture, creative energy, and some of the best sunrises in the Southwest.
- You're going to Love Lovelace.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago