Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · September 22, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Albuquerque) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Albuquerque is a charming city rich in culture, creative energy, and some of the best sunrises in the Southwest.
- Lovelace was identified in Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work in Healthcare 2017, deemed a New Mexico Family-Friendly Workplace, and recognized as a Patient-Centered Medical Home among other awards.
- Attends departmental meetings and professional training sessions as requested.
- Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke-free campuses.
- A winter ski trip is always within a few hours' drive and natural hot springs are sprinkled throughout the state.
- The best part is that the state of New Mexico is a lesser known treasure.
- Lovelace Medical Group is now hiring a Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Geriatrician Physician in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Successful completion of an accredited Family Medicine Residency.
- Free Health and Wellness programs available to all Lovelace employees.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision.
- 3 years or more of experience in a similar role.
- Adherence and knowledge of laws to internal medicine, including Hippa.
- Lovelace Medical Group is a multispecialty provider group, inclusive of clinics, doctors and advanced practice providers in a broad range of specialties and primary care.
- Provide clinical care to patients in accordance with regulations to include but not limited to obtaining patient history, ordering labs, diagnostic studies, and arranging referrals.
- Life insurance options and both short-term and long-term disability programs.
- Provide preventive care in an effort to prevent illness or disease.
- Lovelace Health systems built the city's first hospital and since our organization was founded over been committed to serving our community and creating the best quality of life possible for the patients we serve.
- Generous Sign-on Bonus.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Document patient care services by charting and maintaining records in Epic.
- Annual Continuing Medical Education Allowance.
- Nationally competitive salary.
- Ability to explain medical procedures and plan of care to patients and their families.
- 401K employer match, contribution, and deferred compensation.
- You're going to Love Lovelace.
- Currently, Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- About Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Diagnose andtreat chronic and acute conditions of patients.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Albuquerque, NM.
- Uphold excellent bedside manners and ability to create a great patient experience.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Communicate effectively with physicians and medical staff to coordinated care.
- With over 26 locations throughout the state of New Mexico and over 300,000 visits in 2017 alone, we are a growing Medical Group with a bright future ahead of us.
- With a reasonable cost of living and housing, a variety of cuisine to explore, and traffic mild enough to get across town in 15 minutes.
- Since 2013 Albuquerque has been mentioned and recognized over 175 times for the climate, culture, cost of living, biking and hiking trails, and best places to live, among other noteworthy mentions.
- As we grow to best serve the needs of our communities we are excited to add a Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Geriatrician Physician to our care team!
- Educating patients about Healthy Lifestyle behaviors Prescribe treatment and medications based upon Aafp clinical guidelines.
- Paid time off (PTO).
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago