Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (New Orleans) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- West Bank Center, 501 Lapalco,.
- The legendary city of New Orleans is renowned for everything from the annual Mardi Gras festivities in the historic French Quarter to the exciting Jazz & Heritage Festival.
- Monday - Friday schedule, no nights or weekends.
- Practice Profile.
- Partnership opportunity after one year of practice.
- Enjoy the Bourbon Street nightlife, the classic elegance of the beautiful historic mansions and architecture and outstanding cultural attractions at such institutions as the New Orleans Museum of Art (Noma) in City Park, the Ogden Museum of Southern Art and the Contemporary Arts Center.
- Blackbelt and leadership development training.
- JenCare Senior Medical Center a ChenMed Company is a national leader in value-based, primary care that was founded to bring concierge-style medicine - and better health outcomes - to the neediest populations.
- Kenner Center.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New Orleans, LA.
- Patient concierge services including transportation to and from appointments, prescription delivery, holistic health services including acupuncture, yoga and tai chi and nutrition seminars.
- Transitional care team that includes full scope of in-house consulting specialists.
- Primary care practice model assuming full risk and accountability for patient outcomes.
- Our Physicians Enjoy.
- Bringing better healthcare to seniors.
- Privileged and Confidential Communication.
- Metairie Center. Metairie II Center.
- Small patient panel size: 400 patients (our physicians see patients an average of once per month).
- ChenMed is a senior focused primary care organization, in nine United States markets through its 50+ senior medical centers.
- At the annual Jazz Fest, savor the rhythms of blues, bluegrass, folk and Cajun music at this sensational event that is second only to Mardi Gras as a favorite for New Orleans visitors.
- It is an invigorating city of fantastic dining and amazing music whose European, Caribbean and African cultural influences have made it among the most desired visiting destinations in the world.
- Aside from culinary and musical excitement, New Orleans is thriving once again as a sports center and will be hosting the 2013 Super Bowl at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
- CME allowance.
- MidCity Center.
- If you're looking for a change for the better, where you can start on a path to make a difference for patients and yourself, then we may be the right place for you.
- Comprehensive benefits and retirement package.
- Due to our success, we continue to grow and will be hiring highly qualified Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatricians or DO's to join our team in - New Orleans, IL!
- On-site lab and prescription dispensary.
- As a fully capitated Medicare Advantage provider, ChenMed provides a concierge level of care with minimal to no expense to the beneficiary.
- Care team including dedicated nurses and cases management social workers that support physicians, so they can remain at the center of patient care.
- Census Bureau statistics for 2008 reported a population of 336,644.
- For seniors most in need of care, high quality health care is too often beyond reach.
- PCPs serve as the quarterbacks or general managers for total patient care.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- As a leader in preventive, value-based care we are seeking physicians and clinicians who appreciate senior patients, excel in a collaborate environment and strive for positive outcomes for their patients.
- About Our Area.
- Unique, hands-on, three-week orientation program.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago