Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 19, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Valparaiso) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Its outlying centers and the adjacent 60,000 square foot Medical Plaza is committed to medical excellence and patient centered care.
- Moving allowance.
- Commencement bonus.
- Physician led advisory council.
- Opportunity to work collaboratively with Nurse Practitioners.
- 401k with 50% match.
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance.
- 12 hour shifts, No.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Valparaiso, IN.
- Porter Regional Hospital is seeking BC/BE Family Medicine physicians.
- Competitive base salary with incentive opportunity.
- Porter Regional Hospital, located in Valparaiso, Indiana boasts 200+ private rooms, advanced technology, and an innovative patient-centered design philosophy.
- Family-oriented community resulting in great quality of life.
- Valparaiso is conveniently located 45 miles from Chicago, 35 miles from the resort communities of Michigan, and 15 miles from the breathtaking Indiana Dunes State Park.
- Provide treatment for patients of all ages in walk-in clinic - childhood through elderly.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago