Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Tahlequah) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nhsc Eligible Site(s) for Scholar and Loan Repayment.
- Federal Tort Claims Protection (Federal Malpractice).
- Tahlequah is a community of about 16,000.
- The community is rich in local history as well as Cherokee culture.
- Please submit a current CV to recruiter, Dianna Turtle.
- A four-story, 469,ate-of-the-art outpatient facility is slated for completion in the fall of 2019.
- Focus on your patients and we'll take care of you!
- The facility will feature a new ambulatory surgery center, with five surgical suites, and two-endoscopy suites, and expanded space for podiatry, audio logy, dental, optometry, primary care, laboratory, pharmacy, rehabilitation services, behavioral health and more.
- The continuity of care across the health system is now complete and is evidenced by tangible improvements to the facility and to service delivery as a whole.
- Be a part of the growth at Cherokee as a full-time Primary Care provider for W.W. Hastings Hospital.
- Longevity Bonus.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Tahlequah, OK.
- Guaranteed Base Salary + Annual Merit to Base Increase + Quarterly RVU Bonus (based on Mgma data with bonus levels starting at the 25th%).
- Tahlequah, Oklahoma serves as the hub for the Cherokee Nation and is home to Northeastern State University, the Illinois River and Lake Tenkiller.
- Eligible for IHS Scholarship Pay-Back and IHS Loan Repayment.
- In the first 3 years.
- 12 paid holidays.
- We look foward to hearing from you!
- Tahlequah is only an hour commute to metro Tulsa where there is fine dining, shopping, recreational parks and the Tulsa International Airport.
- CME stipend with 40 paid hours.
- Relocation expenses reimbursed (must meet guidelines).
- W.W. Hastings Hospital is a 60-bed inpatient hospital, it was assumed by Cherokee Nation on October 1, 2008.
- Sick Leave accrued at 4 hours per two-week pay period.
- Be a part of the largest tribally owned and operated healthcare system in the United States.
- Currently recruiting for four Pediatric Physician positions.
- Matching 401 K Retirement Plan Available.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions