Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Tahlequah) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- W.W. Hastings Hospital is a 60-bed inpatient hospital, it was assumed by Cherokee Nation on October 1, 2008.
- Tahlequah is a community of about 16,000.
- Eligible for IHS Scholarship Pay-Back and IHS Loan Repayment.
- Be a part of the growth at Cherokee as a full-time Primary Care provider for W.W. Hastings Hospital.
- CME stipend with 40 paid hours.
- Federal Tort Claims Protection (Federal Malpractice).
- Sick Leave accrued at 4 hours per two-week pay period.
- Focus on your patients and we'll take care of you!
- We look foward to hearing from you!
- The facility will feature a new ambulatory surgery center, with five surgical suites, and two-endoscopy suites, and expanded space for podiatry, audio logy, dental, optometry, primary care, laboratory, pharmacy, rehabilitation services, behavioral health and more.
- Tahlequah is only an hour commute to metro Tulsa where there is fine dining, shopping, recreational parks and the Tulsa International Airport.
- Longevity Bonus.
- 12 paid holidays.
- Matching 401 K Retirement Plan Available.
- In the first 3 years.
- Tahlequah, Oklahoma serves as the hub for the Cherokee Nation and is home to Northeastern State University, the Illinois River and Lake Tenkiller.
- The continuity of care across the health system is now complete and is evidenced by tangible improvements to the facility and to service delivery as a whole.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Tahlequah, OK.
- Guaranteed Base Salary + Annual Merit to Base Increase + Quarterly RVU Bonus (based on Mgma data with bonus levels starting at the 25th%).
- Be a part of the largest tribally owned and operated healthcare system in the United States.
- A four-story, 469,ate-of-the-art outpatient facility is slated for completion in the fall of 2019.
- Please submit a current CV to recruiter, Dianna Turtle.
- Currently recruiting for four Pediatric Physician positions.
- Nhsc Eligible Site(s) for Scholar and Loan Repayment.
- The community is rich in local history as well as Cherokee culture.
- Relocation expenses reimbursed (must meet guidelines).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions