Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Outpatient Setting.
- Hpsa site offering Federal Medical School loan forgiveness!
- With continuity of care.
- Compensation: Employed position with a base salary (based on experience) and full benefits package.
- Worth metropolitan area.
- Shabby-chic shops and down-home restaurants, an award winning winery, vibrant public art, and numerous live entertainment venues.
- Opportunity: Family Practitioner to join 5 provider center with appropriate support staff.
- Location: Greenville, TX - just 35 miles northeast of the Dallas/Ft.
- Our health centers are a complete medical home for you an your family.
- All of the charm of a small East Texas town, but with a wonderful twist!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Texas.
- Per week.
- Case Load: 22 patient per day.
- EHR: Nextgen.
- Facility: A community health center with five medical locations, plus dental, pediatrics and women's serving Northeast Texas.
- Patient Population: mainly adolescents and adults.
- Hours: 40hrs.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions