Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (East Texas) is for an outpatient clinic.
- You will work 100% OP and can choose to do OB if you like.
- Monday to Friday schedule.
- Medical student loan repayment available, CME, PTO, relocation, sign on bonus.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in East Texas, TX.
- There are unique restaurants, shops, bed and breakfasts and many parks and recreational options like fishing, water skiing, camping and boating on your choice of three amazing bodies of water.
- Location: Family oriented east Texas city with a thriving downtown area.
- Choose to work a the flagship location or the brand new location nearby.
- Nice work/life balance with a doable volume of patients and plenty of time to spend with each.
- Two Family Practitioners for East Texas Clinic.
- Opportunity: Medical clinic is seeking two Family Practitioners to join their team.
- This is a strong team environment of providers and advanced practice providers and staff.
- Compensation: Employed with base compensation and very generous benefits package.
- Able to sponsor H1 and J1 visa candidates if needed.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions