Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Commensurate w/ Experience.
- Growth and increasing demand have opened the door for a primary care physician to join this 14-year-old practice and care for patients from across the United States and around the world.
- 5 Professional Sports Teams, 200 Golf Courses, Top Rated Shopping Malls/Centers.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Texas.
- No Medicare, No Medicaid, No HMOs, No PPOs.
- Dallas -.1 Ranked Metro City in Texas.
- NO State Income TAX!
- Employed Model w/ Future Equity/Ownership Options.
- Outpatient Only.
- M-F Schedule.
- Home to 22 Fortune 500 Companies &.8211.
- Exxon Mobil, Kimberly-Clark, AT, Southwest Airlines, Texas Instruments.
- Join A Leader IN Preventative & Proactive Medicine.
- Dallas/FT Worth.
- 230,000 to $250,000 Salary &.8211.
- APP Assistance.
- Concierge & Executive Medicine.
- Live & Work IN Metro Dallas/FT.
- Located in one of the most sought-after metropolitan cities in the country, this opportunity is a perfect choice for a balanced " Quality of Life " and " Quality of Practice ".
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions