Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Regionally competitive starting salary + collections bonus.
- See 15-20 patients per day, enough patient demand to see 25+ per day.
- Just 12 Miles to Downtown Houston
Fidelis Partners is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Practice or Internal Medicine provider to practice in a 100% outpatient practice setting within the Houston, Texas, city limits.
- Be busy from day one.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Texas.
- To be considered for this opportunity.
- Cost of living in Houston is Below the national average.
- Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Practice.
- Enjoy NO State Income TAX.
- Candidates who speak Vietnamese tend to do well at this practice
Over 2 million people.
- Have access to TWO (2) major airports.
- Like the water - Houston is located less than an hour away from miles of beaches on the Gulf of Mexico.
- Minimal telephonic.
- 40-hour work week - flexible scheduling available.
- PC 10473802 (IND-TR).
- 100% Outpatient - $290,000+ Potential.
- Feel free to send.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions