Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Texas.
- Have access to TWO (2) major airports.
- Like the water - Houston is located less than an hour away from miles of beaches on the Gulf of Mexico.
- Feel free to send.
- Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Practice.
- Enjoy NO State Income TAX.
- See 15-20 patients per day, enough patient demand to see 25+ per day.
- Just 12 Miles to Downtown Houston
Fidelis Partners is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Practice or Internal Medicine provider to practice in a 100% outpatient practice setting within the Houston, Texas, city limits.
- Candidates who speak Vietnamese tend to do well at this practice
Over 2 million people.
- To be considered for this opportunity.
- Cost of living in Houston is Below the national average.
- Regionally competitive starting salary + collections bonus.
- Minimal telephonic.
- 40-hour work week - flexible scheduling available.
- 100% Outpatient - $290,000+ Potential.
- PC 10473802 (IND-TR).
- Be busy from day one.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions