Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Tahlequah) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Be a part of the largest tribally owned and operated healthcare system in the United States.
- Federal Tort Claims Protection (Federal Malpractice).
- Tahlequah is a community of about 16,000.
- Guaranteed Base Salary + Annual Merit to Base Increase + Quarterly RVU Bonus (based on Mgma data with bonus levels starting at the 25th%).
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance.
- Relocation expenses reimbursed (must meet guidelines).
- Group Term Life, AD& D, LT, and Short-Term Disability Insurance.
- The current facility was built to see 60,000 patient visits each year, however, W.W. Hastings Hospital served nearly 400,000 patient visits in 2016 in our Primary Care-Outpatient Clinic, Women's Health, Pediatrics, Dental, Orthopedics, Podiatry, In-Patient, Surgery, Emergency Medicine, and Urgent Care.
- Eligible for IHS Scholarship Pay-Back and IHS Loan Repayment.
- CME stipend with 40 paid hours.
- Tahlequah, Oklahoma serves as the hub for the Cherokee Nation and is home to Northeastern State University, the Illinois River and Lake Tenkiller.
- The community is rich in local history as well as Cherokee culture.
- W.W. Hastings Hospital is a 60-bed inpatient hospital, it was assumed by Cherokee Nation on October 1, 2008.
- 12 paid annual holidays.
- The continuity of care across the health system is now complete and is evidenced by tangible improvements to the facility and to service delivery as a whole.
- Great Benefits.
- Our 60-bed hospital is operated by Cherokee Nation and when the new four-story 469,ings Hospital has recently been awarded an IHS Joint Venture.
- Be a part of the growth at Cherokee as a full-time primary care physician for W.W. Hastings Hospital Focus on your patients and we'll take care of you!
- Matching 401 K Retirement Plan Available.
- And more.
- Competitive Compensation package.
- Sick Leave accrued at 4 hours per two-week pay period.
- Nhsc Eligible Site(s) for Scholar and Loan Repayment.
- Longevity Bonus.
- Tahlequah is only an hour commute to metro Tulsa where there is fine dining, shopping, recreational parks and the Tulsa International Airport.
- Addition is complete it will feature five surgical suites and two endoscopy suites inside its ambulatory surgical center in addition to current services.
- In the first 3 years.
- Please submit a current CV to your recruiter, Dianna Turtle.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Tahlequah, OK.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions