Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Tahlequah) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nhsc Eligible Site(s) for Scholar and Loan Repayment.
- W.W. Hastings Hospital is a 60-bed inpatient hospital, it was assumed by Cherokee Nation on October 1, 2008.
- Sick Leave accrued at 4 hours per two-week pay period.
- 12 paid annual holidays.
- Tahlequah, Oklahoma serves as the hub for the Cherokee Nation and is home to Northeastern State University, the Illinois River and Lake Tenkiller.
- Be a part of the growth at Cherokee as a full-time primary care physician for W.W. Hastings Hospital Focus on your patients and we'll take care of you!
- Tahlequah is only an hour commute to metro Tulsa where there is fine dining, shopping, recreational parks and the Tulsa International Airport.
- Relocation expenses reimbursed (must meet guidelines).
- Longevity Bonus.
- Please submit a current CV to your recruiter, Dianna Turtle.
- The continuity of care across the health system is now complete and is evidenced by tangible improvements to the facility and to service delivery as a whole.
- Group Term Life, AD& D, LT, and Short-Term Disability Insurance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Tahlequah, OK.
- Great Benefits.
- Matching 401 K Retirement Plan Available.
- Federal Tort Claims Protection (Federal Malpractice).
- Eligible for IHS Scholarship Pay-Back and IHS Loan Repayment.
- CME stipend with 40 paid hours.
- Addition is complete it will feature five surgical suites and two endoscopy suites inside its ambulatory surgical center in addition to current services.
- In the first 3 years.
- The community is rich in local history as well as Cherokee culture.
- Tahlequah is a community of about 16,000.
- Competitive Compensation package.
- Be a part of the largest tribally owned and operated healthcare system in the United States.
- Guaranteed Base Salary + Annual Merit to Base Increase + Quarterly RVU Bonus (based on Mgma data with bonus levels starting at the 25th%).
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance.
- And more.
- Our 60-bed hospital is operated by Cherokee Nation and when the new four-story 469,ings Hospital has recently been awarded an IHS Joint Venture.
- The current facility was built to see 60,000 patient visits each year, however, W.W. Hastings Hospital served nearly 400,000 patient visits in 2016 in our Primary Care-Outpatient Clinic, Women's Health, Pediatrics, Dental, Orthopedics, Podiatry, In-Patient, Surgery, Emergency Medicine, and Urgent Care.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions