Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Lawton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lawton, OK.
- A 1-year internship or the first year of a residency program in an institution accredited for such training.
- Medical malpractice liability insurance is not required for federal civilian healthcare providers as they are covered by the Federal Tort Claims Act (28 United States.
- 1346(b)) while acting within the scope of their employment.
- Nestled in the historic American Southwest, the Fort Sill area boasts numerous attractions, expanding and affordable housing, quality school districts, and access to shopping and dining.
- Degree: Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from a school in the United States or Canada approved by a recognized accrediting body in the year of the applicants graduation.
- Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.
- Provide continuous and comprehensive primary care for infants, children, youth, and adults.
- A Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school that provided education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States may be demonstrated by permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (Ecfmg) (or a fifth pathway certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduate education in a foreign country).
- Experience Required: Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.
- Subspecialty care, hospitals, home health agencies, and nursing homes).
- Coordinate and integrate care across all elements of the healthcare system (e.
- Lawton/Fort Sill is surrounded by a national treasure, the Wichita Wildlife Refuge.
- Licensure/Certification: Candidates must have a permanent, full, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team of individuals.
- There are thousands of acres for hiking and open ranges for buffalo, elk, longhorn and other wildlife.
- For those desiring a big city atmosphere, Oklahoma City is only 70 minutes from Fort Sill and Dallas/Fort Worth is only three hours away.
- Who May Apply: United States Citizens Travel Required - Occasional Travel - Up to 5% Business Travel May be Required.
- Recruitment or relocation bonus may be authorized.
- Relocation Authorized - Yes.
- Graduate Training: Subsequent to obtaining a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree, a candidate must have had at least 1 year of supervised experience providing direct service in a clinical setting, i.
- Duty location: You will be working for Reynolds Army Community Hospital in the Department of Family Practice at Fort Sill, Oklahoma.
- As a Physician (Family Practice), you will: - Examine, diagnose, prevent, and treat medical, surgical, obstetric, gynecological, and orthopedic patients of all ages.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions