Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Lawton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Family, public and private community-based services).
- Medical malpractice liability insurance is not required for federal civilian healthcare providers as they are covered by the Federal Tort Claims Act (28 United States.
- Rope up some fun at the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum and other Adventure District destinations.
- A recruitment or relocation bonus maybe authorized - A student loan repayment incentive maybe authorized - Accelerated leave accrual may be authorized.
- Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.
- 1346(b)) while acting within the scope of their employment.
- A 1-year internship or the first year of a residency program in an institution accredited for such training.
- This required family practice experience/training will include skills such as, but not limited to, a wide range of medical duties specializing in all aspects of patient care, such as advanced examination, diagnosis, and treatment involving primary care patients of all ages.
- Subspecialty care, hospitals, home health agencies, nursing homes) and the patient's community (e.
- You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
- Participate in Continuing Medical Education (CME) and quality assurance activities as assigned.
- Teach and provide consultation to other health care providers as assigned.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lawton, OK.
- Coordinate and/or integrate care across all elements of the healthcare system (e.
- Graduate Training: Subsequent to obtaining a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree, a candidate must have had at least 1 year of supervised experience providing direct service in a clinical setting, i.
- Go kid-friendly at the OKC Zoo, Science Museum Oklahoma, Frontier City and White Water Bay, and escape to the outdoors at the Oklahoma River, Myriad Botanical Gardens and Lake Hefner.
- This position is located at Reynolds Army Health Clinic, Acute Care, Fort Sill, OK.
- With Oklahoma City only an hour and a half away, Oklahoma City offers plenty of interesting things to do and boasts big-league attractions, including the OKC Thunder NBA team and a revitalized downtown area starring the Bricktown Entertainment District, Chesapeake Energy Arena and top-notch museums, including the Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum and the Oklahoma City Museum of Art.
- WHO MAY Apply: United States Citizens A Recruitment or Relocation Bonus May be authorized.
- Licensure/Certification: Candidates must have a permanent, full, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team of individuals who collectively take responsibility for the ongoing care of patients.
- Learn Oklahoma's story at the Oklahoma State Capitol and nearby History Center.
- To qualify based on your work experience, your resume must describe at least 4 years of residency training in the specialty of the position to be filled or equivalent experience and training in the specialty of family practice.
- Degree: Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from a school in the United States or Canada approved by a recognized accrediting body in the year of the applicants graduation.
- Experience Required: Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.
- A Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school that provided education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States may be demonstrated by permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (Ecfmg) (or a fifth pathway certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduate education in a foreign country).
- Patient population: All ages.
- As a Supervisory Physician (Family Practice), you will: - Provide first contact, continuous, comprehensive primary care for infants, children, youth, and adults according to current standards of care, the patient centered medical home model of care, and Army policy and relevant regulations.
- Who May Apply: United States Citizens.
- Will pull.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions