Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · June 27, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Kileen) is for a government medical facility.
- Independent Contractor-1099.
- Mon- Fri - Days!
- Family Medicine Physician to work at Ft Hood,TX.
- MD/DO must be board certified or board eligible in family medicine.
- Nellie Francis.
- Any State Lic accepted.
- Have and maintain a valid, unrestricted license in one of the 50 states in the United States or the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the United States Virgin Islands.
- Hold a Doctor of Medicine Degree (M.
- Per year.
- The providers shall be able to type and have had experience using computers, but will not be required to type a certain amount of words per minute.
- The MTF will provide computer training on the hospital computer systems.
- Excellent Opportunity!
- Failure to learn the computer systems within a reasonable time period shall be grounds.
- Any State License.
- If at any time you decide to make a move.
- The contractor shall ensure that the services are performed by a Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy trained in the practice of medicine that has successfully completed an accredited residency in Family Medicine.
- Excellent Civilian Job Opportunity.
- Sign on / Retention Bonus.
- O.) from a college accredited by the American Osteopathic Association.
- Paid Apartment in Town.
- D.) from an accredited college approved by the Council on Medical Education and Hospitals of the American Medical Association, or Doctor of Osteopathy Degree (D.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Sterling Medical.